The Freedom FC Juniors Academy program is dedicated to develop young players in the "Golden Years of Learning".
We want players to learn to love the game while developing positive habits and attitudes. At the youngest ages, it is important to have fun while training in soccer and athletic ability.
The Jr Academy program is about player development over winning. We will be teaching foot skills and encourage creativity. Our staff has applied their vast knowledge and experience while creating a fun and positive soccer curriculum where players can develop.
- Who: Boys and Girls Ages 4 – 8
- What: 6-week training program
- When: Every Friday - 7/13, 7/20, 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31
- Time: 5:00 - 6:00pm @ Ayala Park Field 13
Terms and conditions:
- Jr. Academy are six (6) weeks on and two (2) weeks off
- Jr. Academy is not in session during regular league season in the Fall, normally that’s Sept – Thanksgiving; at that age group, recommend the recreational league
- Jr. Academy training is separate from the actual club team training
- Session-based participants do not include FFC member benefits
You are able to register in the Registration Section of the Freedom FC Homepage.
If you have any questions, please contact Marco Rodriguez @ firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 969-4677.